Thursday 30 January 2014

21 at Glastonbury

Hey everyone, 

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I had a pretty hectic summer and am now studying in my final year at university so it's all go. 

I guess in terms of style, the most exciting part of my summer 2013 was spending my 21st birthday at Glastonbury Festival!

I packed far too many clothes, as always, but it meant I was never caught out without anything to wear. 5 days of clothes into 1 travelling rucksack was not an easy task. 

My favourite outfit of the week was the one I wore on my actual 21st birthday. I had bought the fabric years ago in Kenya, but had never found a use for it. My nanny used to be a seamstress so knocked me up this cute co-ord which I absolutely loved wearing. Just need to find another crazy occasion to wear it now. 




Here are some pics of the other outfits and accessories I wore that weekend....





Floral dress (urban outfitters), Aztec woven bum bag (urban outfitters), over the knee socks (topshop), wellies (hunter), fringed black leather biker jacket (blue valley at asos), captain's hat (borrowed off a friend), sunglasses (veuve clicquot merchandise)






Floral dress (vintage shop), neon yellow jumper (topshop)






Face and body paints (free people), jewellery (indian market)


High waisted vintage Levi's denim studded skirt (bitching & junkfood), white crop top (topshop), retro sports jacket (vintage shop)



Floral Bralet (topshop), Daisy necklace (Daisy London), Gold hoops (asos), Lemon printed headband (asos), face gems (ebay)



If you're going to any festivals this summer check out my pinterest page for some festival fashion inspiration http://www.pinterest.com/thedaisychain/glastonbury-inspiration/.

Love Daisy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment